Sunday 24 December 2017

Get Free Bodybuilding Tips From Taha Muscle



My Secret Bulking Plan!

Skinny? Don't Worry Here Is My Free Bulking Program For You Which Is 100% genuine and works. Follow it for 8 weeks and you will feel the difference, with this diet you will lose your Body Waste fat and gain Muscle. So Let The Gains Begin! Let Me Know Thoughts Comment Below.


During my offseason, I don't just jump right into eating more calories. I gradually increase until I get up to the 3,800-4,200 mark, which is plenty. I gain slowly, I have better workouts, my mental state does great with this method, and I have plenty of energy throughout my prep. I don't go crazy eating whatever I want, though. I try to be smart about how I bulk so I can be back in stage shape within 30-60 days.
Even after I get to my max calories, I still do a cheat meal once per week. My cheat meals are pretty light, though. They usually consist of three quest bars, one or more cups of oats, 4-6 tablespoons of peanut butter, and maybe some ice cream. If there's a social event or a weekend date night, I may have a burger and fries, but that's rare.
During my bulking process, my workouts are great. I tend to lift a lot heavier and really push myself for optimal growth. That's the purpose of having an offseason.Want Beast Workout? Click Here!

Beast Bulking Plan

This is my last bulking plan. It may not work perfectly for you, so feel free to eat more, less, or even substitute foods, but keep the emphasis on frequent protein, quality calories, and ample carbohydrates. Try it out, and good luck with your gains!
Meal 1: Breakfast
Egg Whites
9
Lean Meat
3 oz.
Oatmeal
1 cup
Blueberries
1 cup
Meal 2
Chicken
8 oz.
White Rice
1 1/2 cup
Broccoli
1 cup
Meal 3
Turkey
8 oz.
Sweet Potato
10 oz.
Asparagus
1 cup
Meal 4: Post-workout
Beast Sports Nutrition 100% Beast Whey
1 scoop
Meal 5: Afternoon Snack
P28 Bagel
1
Almond Butter
1 tbsp
Meal 6: Dinner
Steak
8 oz.
Sweet Potato
8 oz.
Green Beans
1 cup
Almonds
1/4 cup
Meal 7: Evening Snack
Egg Whites
8
Almond Butter
1 tbsp

1 comment:

  1. Hii nice content for bodybuilding related information visit www.sixpackbuddy.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete

Fat loss programm

How to get 3D legendary Shoulders In 8 weeks Guarnteed ebook

Welcome To The Official Website Of Taha Muscle Get Free Tips From Taha Muscle Get my new 3D legendary Boulder shoulder ebooks now! At Goo...